FDL flinders diamonds limited

ann., page-2

1. 791 Posts.
    the same pattern with NWT. spike in volume, speeding ticket and ann. these stocks had identical features

yes, the volume is huge, which showed the fighting between bull and bear was very heavy. It is my feeling that some smart money was trying to setup their position and some traders/investers traped painfully by it were taking the opportunities to get out eventhough it usually was the worst time to get out.

The bear camp seems still very powerful supported by this rainy seasons. I feel something definitely happened or will happen. For three days, each day there were more than 150 millions shares to somewhere. Where were they going? What was the underlying reasons? Why would so many people like to take the risks from the uncertainties? They bought the money not just the papers.

I could not be sure it would be up like PRR, EGO, IMI or HGR but it should be up over 1.5 cents if the storm have been settled down or the uncertainties are gone.

I am lucky to have the chance to play these fishes, PRR, HGR,EGO, IMI and FDL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.