RMS 0.41% $1.85 ramelius resources limited

Cut & Paste........I posted this on T$ in answer to a question...

1. 82 Posts.
    Cut & Paste........I posted this on T$ in answer to a question by Josh wondering why RMS went down on the ANN.......but though I would repost here also.

I agree............ if you hadn't been following for a while it would appear that way.

To my mind (DYOR Please) RMS is set for a large bounce up, but the trick is when & which ANN will trigger it. The bounce will happen in the short term (< 1 month) on an ANN.

Yesterday we have seen several punters who have accumulated over the last month hope this was going to be "The" ANN for the jump........ clearly when the market didn't agree, some of these short term accumulators got off the RMS train and the price went down a few cents.

For me the ANN still had quite a few ? pending further drillings at Wattle Dam. The punters were probably expecting the Drillings were complete & the Mine design confirmed, with a possible schedule. While that leaves a few ? the ANN had many things I wasn't expecting. It clearly showed the Company is using it's Capital to quantify its other tenements including nickel. Sounds to me they will JORC all their key tenements and then strategically exploit those with best ROI, close to facillities, labour, resources etc.

Given the short term nature before the next bounce, I would accumulate on any weakness. (remember the last bounce was from $0.53 to $1.23 in a day. You wouldn't want to be out of this one for the next bounce)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.85
Change
0.008(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.117B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.88 $1.84 $2.568M 1.387M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 32687 $1.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.86 46963 42
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.