RMS 1.63% $1.88 ramelius resources limited

The next significant thing for RMS is to extend the resource of...

1. 32,527 Posts.

The next significant thing for RMS is to extend the resource of high grade gold. They have had good results within the envelope of the current mine depth to 180 mtrs taking the strike length to 90 mtrs and that extension has held up the SP. What we really need is for the diamond drilling to show that the resource extends down dip for 1500 mtrs and then we will have a few millionaires on the thread. However, to be realistic we only need to see the down dip go 100 mtrs deeper and we have a bonus.

Weighing up the odds, the best chance is with the diamond drill in Wattle Dam. Second is the drilling in Eagle's Nest where they have already found nuggets. That gives us possible two mines. Third is further drilling along the strike zone, north and south where the odds are good of another high grade gold strike.

The nickel projects etc might be worth something but most exploration leads to very little. Also, there is a danger that RMS might start to put too much money into these things and become a complicated operation that the market won't like.

But I do have faith in Joe and the BPT directors not losing sight of the main game so most likely nickel etc will be a small bonus if it happens.

I am waiting with interest for the next annc altho some will not have much impact. The big one is the Wattle diamond drill.

Good luck to all the holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.88
Change
0.030(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.143B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.88 $1.84 $4.773M 2.567M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33526 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.88 57152 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.