NIP 0.00% 38.5¢ niplats australia limited

Niplats. (NIP). Happy Christmas all, Re. Last (NIP) post, I also...

1. 399 Posts.

Niplats. (NIP).

Happy Christmas all,

Re. Last (NIP) post, I also forgot to add, to remember to look at the latest NIP announcements re. their (NIP) clear references to the .... mineral findings containing targeted commercial quantities of the Higher Grade quartile of Fluorite .....aspects......contained within the last 3 NIP announcements.... .

This is not; by the way; (not ...flouride... for your toothpaste or teeth!!)--but the industrial commodity/mineral Fluorite, and look at Fluorite's current price trend; ....current global commodity price charts.

OF course: Over and above; the Niplats (NIP) , projected Fluorite and Vanadium Resources (note the Tonnages in the para 2 and para 3.of the first page of latest NIP Report ); which are now, according to same Report, the subject of being worked up for the various stages of JORC accreditation and bankable feasibility status; (again see latest (NIP) announcement) ......

So we must.... not.... therefore fail to forget; the Main Game for Niplats, over and above Vanadium and Fluorite; which is of cosue, what is the most "blue sky" exciting; which is the Precious Metals focus of NIP.

Namely the .... Platinum ....and Gold Targets; which are still the primary focus of (Niplats);-- in this very same Speewah Project, as per the recent Niplats announcements like the one, dated 27/9/07--and others afterwards, re. the large Platinum Reef identified by Niplats.(NIP).

Happy Christmas to one and all.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo.

------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.