NNG 0.00% 2.0¢ nexion group ltd

Ann, page-6

1. 755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    All good, I was just curious if you had some interesting input

So from my thoughts, RE the half yearly financial results I absolutely understand why some would be selling, a glance at the reports and I also considered selling but after taking a few days to think it over I decided to actually purchase more. The numbers were very bad specifically the Non-Recurring Project Income by -90% that was the massive impact on revenue.
    The company has stated underneath
    "New projects resumed late in CY20 and have come on-stream in February including IBM (see previous announcement). Project revenue has returned to pre-COVID levels in Q3 FY21"

However all this aside, we actually want to see the Recurring Revenue increase, which it has.
    Recurring revenue is far more important for a company like this in my opinion.

Things we do know is they raised $9.2M recently with a plan to use it to expand globally,
    "With capital now available from the highly successful IPO, the company has activated its plan to roll-out new SD-WAN PoPs and OneCloud nodes globally."
    and
    "Additional sales resources have been added to the team in Perth with more team members to come on-stream on the East Coast of Australia during the coming months."

Now to wrap it up, I think the industry is very important and underrated.
    With the industry experiencing high growth itself I see NNG is very cheap at a MC of $15m

I am going to hold at least until we have more financial results to work with, quarterly due next month but I am happy to wait until the full year results are out.

Good luck with your holdings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NNG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.