MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

Evening all. I too am frustrated with the lack of news. This...

1. 37,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Evening all. I too am frustrated with the lack of news. This shale thingy is a big suprise. It is a nice suprise however although the timing is unfortunate.
    If Newell & Assoc had been able to get their reserves upgrade report out pre chrissy ( provided it's good ) and if the general market hadn't been doing backflips , we may have welcomed this new shale ann differently . I suspect we would be applauding management.
    The reserves ann must be pretty close now ! Provided the company can avoid a takeover in the future , I think that this diverse reserves strategy may well pay off handsomely over a couple of years. It probably means a bit more short term pain though.
    As far as takeovers go , perhaps because we currently have no contracts in place and only small gas sales , we are not as attractive as a few of our competitors are ?? As many have posted , potential is great but revenue or certified assets are the valuable commodities.
    As much as I like the shale ann , I hope that this diversification hasn't distracted management from the main game.
    If nothing else , it's going to be an interesting ride!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.