CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

That announcement is just to settle nervous holders who have...

1. 297 Posts.
    That announcement is just to settle nervous holders who have been now waiting on an undelivered promise that the Kwanza blocks would be delivered before the end of last year.

It is much better for an officer of a company to release honest information than to mislead the market as has been happening with these particular leases, if the deal can't be done until the end of March just say it but don't treat us as children holding a big lolly in front of us just out of reach so we hang around trying to grab for it while there are opportunities passing by that some here have let pass due to the misleading reports about these leases, he is just undermining his own credibility by not telling us the real story.
    I notice with interest that this release mentions off shore leases as an added sweetener to this latest lolly announcement, you can spare us the dribble Mr Smythe, show us a signed contract, he can save the rhetoric for someone who cares about that crap. I myself would prefer him to be up front and honest about what is going on and give us realistic time frames so we can make informed decisions about what we do with our money rather than just sit on our arses and wait for him to get his act together.

The minerals projects all look good but the way the price gets pumped and sold into before each placement is a little disconcerting to say the least. They push the price just enough to give a technical buy signal and as everyone is waiting on this news it causes a rush of buyers that they then feed stock into. Manipulation of retail investors at its worst, but a classic example in this case.

Credibility of management is everything and is CVI's charter one of mining the riches of Africa or the pockets of punters. I still believe in the story but if Ian Egan was not on board I'd have be sitting on the sidelines watching long ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.