CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

I'm only dirty because I tossed up selling half my CVI holdings...

1. 297 Posts.
    I'm only dirty because I tossed up selling half my CVI holdings in early January when interest in MAK started a couple of days before the phosphate ann. I took a small position but left the bulk of my funds in CVI waiting on the Jewish Christmas announcement that seems to have evaporated. If we had been informed that the news we were expecting, due to ramping by MS, was to be delayed by a couple of months I know I would have taken a much larger position in MAK and not seen my capital eroded by 30%in CVI due to all the dodgy placements.

I guess I like 4-500% profits rather than 30% losses on stock I hold. I gather most on here feel the same way. If the placements are to just grease the palms of the locals then they can do that at whatever price they like, that is none of my business but when the lies they tell affect me and the decisions I make then I get upset and it doesn't really matter if it turns out OK in the end what gives me the sh*ts is the lie in the first place. How can you have any relationship with anyone when you say it is ok to tell lies. If the price is going to tank because of the truth of a delay then let the market decide what the going price is. I get offended by pseudo intellectual wankers that think they can feed bull to people as they don't have the maturity to cope with a bit of bad news. Let me know what is going on and let me decide what I think the value of the stock is at that point in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.