CTP 2.00% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

Sav-j...savvy J....a day back we exchanged views on different...

1. 4,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Sav-j...savvy J....
    a day back we exchanged views on different management teams...
    I told you about Prefontaine at that time, and TDO...... Have you seen what Ron Prefontaine has now done? This has reprecussions for the whole CSG industry, including CTP...
    BOW just made a takeover offer for Roma (RPM) shares after market close....
    New exciting developments like these will make this sector rebound after a major selloff.... QGC striking on VPE, RPM, and now BOW throwing itself into the mix makes all these companies targets.....
    they are all buys with QGC swooping...
    The only poster to pick it exactly how it unfolded, and exactly which CSG stocks to invest in was TUI....
    Indians will be swooping later this year, BG , Petronas, QGC, AOE, and now BOW,...minis in this are ODN, and LKO (RPM holdings, and ODN (VPE)....

Auzzie Gas prices are set to explode and put all CSG stocks like CPT on a new level above the recent highs....
    This is not a bubble, this CSG is real... its big value, costs are not a sure fire thing for certain econimical extraction, but Sure thing Rising forward prices will rest assure the direction of this sector...CTP 35-70TCF recoverable is as big as it gets... BUL is only 21.3 TCF (P50 GIP)...
    CTP in comparision is a micro, and 3 times the potential...
    CTP has biggest leverage in the whole CSG sector...(big call)....
    will CTP get it priorities right or will it pursue Conventional oil and helium?
    Central should focus its resources.... management have not made the best decisions for us investors with Blamore etc..... (technically, but we will find out)...
    I got into CTP for CSG, and its held up very well compared to its pairs and we have Blamore thrown into the mix...
    You saying CTP have the best management and lowest risk in the oil market is a big call... I can accept that...

CSG industry activity has recently softened...its now time to start loading up and investing in the CSG sector again.... After Blamore is a very good strategy if it fails... which will result in cheap entry for CSG..... the DOW is going to have a rally, BUT it maybe 3-5% off lows before a somewhat retrace... DOW falling like it has, has been good for our risk profiles and reduction of risk for a mighty crash at the spec end of the market......
    best stocks positioned in the CSG sector (leveraged) are RPM, BUL, VPE, BOW, ICN...
    In New Zealand the major stock positioned is LMP...
    -> 300 BCF for mini... overlaps into GSB....

CTP;s 70 TCF ( makes it almost a market leader in potential), is going to make Blamore downside hedged by up and coming CSG drilling .... I since decided to throw Blamore into the mix for free (with big upside upon discovery (albiet small % chance outcome))....
    My CSG stocks are RPM, CTP, and LMP...
    CTP has biggest potential, RPM has biggest near term potential... LMP has best position in NZ market... I am a kiwi...
    and MEO has nothing apart from the most expensive project on the entire ASX market which encompasses haaskos Heron, blackwood (MEO)...

dont be bringing MEO around here mate...
    Come around here with a high flyer, I dont want a dead carcus...
    In the DEAD carcus league, AED is the best pick...---> AED is priced very cheaply for a future major rerate.... and that it will do...
    MEO is almost completely finished bar Zeus...
    All the best CTP holders... im holding CTP all the way, ive earnt it this time...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $9.351K 181.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.