BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

ann, page-6

1. 3,331 Posts.
    selected grabs i have found.

note the last line (what, not who for).
    in these times this is probably vital.

20-September-06
    UNLISTED public company Ledge Finance Ltd has appointed Geoff Newman as chairman. Mr Newman is a former director of Coogee Chemicals Pty Ltd and former chief financial officer and company secretary for Coogee Chemicals and its oil and gas subsidiary, Coogee Resources Ltd. Having left the Coogee group at the end of June 2006, Mr Newman is now principal of his own corporate and financial advisory business, Geryl Advisory Services. He continues to provide contract finance consultancy services to Coogee Resources Ltd.

The Mining Chronicle; Date: May 1, 2008

Mount Magnet South chairman Geoff Newman embarked on a series of roadshows to shore up broking and capital raising with their sponsoring broker Novus Capital and IPO advisor Emerald Partners.

overall there isnt a lot available on the new guy - but he is likely a good fit.
    we have the boss, putting the strategy in place, established directors providing enormous industry experience, another experienced in dealing with asx & asic requirements, and now the money man.

i dont have a problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.