BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

ann, page-7

1. 10 Posts.
    Pitty cooge resources is up for sale. We could have had some extra work through the old boys network. Does look like the contacts could come in handy at this point in time. Could we buy and become a self fulfilling powerhouse? Silly me....

This share price really does make one think of those big fish in the oil/gas ocean wanting grow. If neppy did have the access to boats that of mermaid marine for eg. does we would be a likely take over target for those with access to credit or CAB, but with our small fleet I think we are under the radar, although our horizontal structure must look tempting if one was to look forward.

This dead cat bounce...? does give opportunity to those looking to buy, but what do we have ahead of us?? I am really looking forward to our quartily report and that of the presentations Lang does have to offer to cement some form.

I met a guy tonight who worked for whorley parsons, first year out of uni, XXX engineer, didnt have a clue who neptune was, i gave him a quick run down, really makes you wonder how significant we are?

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.