anna bligh true colours-opposite to gillard

1. 17,117 Posts.
    I have to commend Anna Bligh during these recent disasters....she appears to have let her guard down, and is now the caring protector of her people....
    she talks to them, is very knowledgable on all points relative to the crisis...shows an in depth knowledge and experience and understanding...she displays empathy and
    and her emotions and body language are very good

there is no show pony on display anymore....
    maybe she sacked her former advisors.....
    she has a young family herself....but is up there every hour or so, keeping in touch with a press conference for her people...telling it like it is

I rather like this side of Bligh.....I hope she dumps the other one....she gets a 9/10 from me

at the opposite end of the scale scoring a minus one is gillard, her press conference today ...was as usual talking down to the people...a pompous show pony, no real emotion, or empathy in sight....the drawn o u t d r a wl, (cause most of you are too stupid to understand if she talks fast or normal)
    the r e a al s l o w t a l k.....talking down to you...as if she was giving an important speech, like you were going to war ....oratory.... totally devoid of emoption or understanding...
    I guess her advisors told her to do it....or did she dream this one up herself...
    thank goodness...bligh told her and rudd to stay out of it...stay away....both a pair of pompous losers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.