I do some what agree DaveR, but to say "The unvaccinated need to...

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I do some what agree DaveR, but to say "The unvaccinated need to suffer some consequence for their stupidity." is a little harsh.

The only issue I ever saw re the anti vaxxers, was the fact that the dumb bozo running the State refused to let anybody get on with their lives until the State reached her airy fairy rubbery "vaccine" acceptance percentage.

This meant we all were treated as prisoners every day only being "let out" for "good behavior". Seriously!!

The fact of that is that these losers could make up any "official" number of vaccinated merely to meet their own twisted agenda and lust for power. Who knows what the "percentage" really is, I certainly do not trust any figures released by this Qld Government....and do not care short of being locked up or being forced to wear face nappies!

I agree that we will all very likely be exposed to the Chinese virus in some "variant" going forward. Imo the vaccinated may have a better chance at fighting the symptoms, but we won't be immune.
    I don't see any "unvaccinated" person as being a health threat at all, as both vaccinated and unvaccinated persons can carry the virus or a "variant".

Let's face it, we all go down to the shops pretty regularly, or even a servo, and queue up at the register, next to other persons, unvaccinated or not, who knows. So unless you are going to lock yourself away you are going to rub shoulders with an "unvaccinated" person any day or even everyday...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.