What an interesting response. Thank you. So many glimpses of...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    What an interesting response. Thank you. So many glimpses of truth but sadly through the veil of dogma. Let's push back the veil and look at what's there.
    I'm impressed on how close you are to the truth. Maybe what I'm about to tell you will spark the Holy Spirit and you will experience the Word of God.
    And there's where I'll start. Many of you have correctly identified that the start of life is the spirit. It is the Holy Spirit. The metaphor of a battery is very clever and close to the mark. To use the electrical theme, the Holy Spirit is more like a wireless charger. Your DNA resonates to the frequency of the Holy Spirit, getting its life force.
    There are two centres of DNA in each and every cell. There is the nucleic DNA and the mitochondrial DNA. The Holy Spirit resonates with the mitochondrial DNA. Why do I believe this, because the scientific process of cloning proved that removing the nucleic DNA from a cell didn't kill it instantly (refer to the work of Dr. Bruce Lipton). Interestingly the function of the mitochondria is to supply energy to the cell to keep it alive. Therefore, the mitochondrial DNA must resonate with the life force. The mitochondria can be traced back through the female line. Back through time and evolutionary development, to when it was a single bacterium.
    So, the Holy Spirit is the force to start life and for the scientists trying to find the start of life, the clue is in our mitochondrial DNA.
    This brings us to the nucleic DNA. The soul. The soul is formed at conception. When the DNA of the parents combine to form the new zygote.
    The biological field of epigenetics has proven (more homework) that outside influences change our DNA function by turning off or turning on sections of DNA. As our actions are a function of our soul, one who sins or doesn't. One's soul is the dynamic activity in the brain due to the epigenetic influences of the DNA.
    If you read the Bardo Thodol you will find that the death process all happens in the mind. There isn't an entity, like some ghost or spirit that travels to heaven or to their next life.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.