CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

Good evening ameliustag,I've been following LNC for some time....

1. 1,396 Posts.
    Good evening ameliustag,

I've been following LNC for some time. Although Theresa is not a done deal yet it is a good example of what can happen when a company's management plays its cards right:)

Of course we are a company with many differences, though it is possible that we may find funding through a sale at some stage too, knowing the size & potential of our tenements.

We also have a great management team in place who know what's going on behind the scenes much more than we do.

There certainly is a possibility that in the future the company can prove up resources worth many billions & that in itself is a good enough reason for me why they shouldn't sell/farm out a greater % of the company than is absolutely necessary. The 40% of costs for 20% share type farmout deals are a good way to get us started towards income imo.

I would expect management to have firm figures in mind should we be farming out all or large areas of our tenements.

As I've said before it's managements job to work in the interests of holders & they appear to be doing it very well :)

Remember that these are early days...the world markets are stumbling, money is tight everywhere & yet they are lining up at the door:) As for 5Bil in hypothetical cash for a 20% share of the lot..ummmm..I'd leave that one up to management if it happened:)))

Good luck for the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.