MLS 5.00% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

I have never held stock in a company more frustrationg than this...

1. 34 Posts.
    I have never held stock in a company more frustrationg than this one. Time and time again something would go wrong or there would be a hold up for some reason or other. It always runs on the expectation of the announcement and then falls on the disappointment. It did exactly this again this week and last, and then dropped as I said it would. I said it would be lucky to reach 3 cents after the announcement and here we are. They have very little money in the bank, will need to raise soon at 2 cents or below and if the next drill reults are only fair, then my guess is the company will be back in the 1 cent range. They need to renew the lease next year and who knows what dramas or hold ups that will cause. I am out. After 4 long frustrationg years I have lost faith in this one. You can all post how great the announcement was yesterday, but the market says it all. Management have communication issues as we never hear from them. How low will this go in the coming weeks waiting for the next apparent drill results as Europe crumbles and June approaches. I hope you guys have not fallen in love with MLS as it may all end very badly. Good luck to the long term holders, and if the miracle does occur, have a ball at the 50 cent party.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $50.65K 2.665M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 724264 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 295242 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.