MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

well well mr graymatter,curious how you call AH, 'Antagonistic &...

1. 164 Posts.
    well well mr graymatter,

curious how you call AH, 'Antagonistic & Heartless', that's their nickname in legal circles... (when trying to be derogatory)

None of you CHM holders ever referred to them as that when they were the high flying champions of your cause. But times change quickly don't they ?

Spiderman raises some very valid questions which unfortunately you won't be able to answer, well not truthfully anyway.

There are only two possibilities really: The stuff you just posted is complete and utter rubbish, or it is insider knowledge because none of it has been released to the market.

I've always had my little theory about some of you CHM posters being more than just mere shareholders.

It makes perfect sense really, no one at CHM has the first clue about running a mining company, so perhaps they're drawing their salaries for posting their bullsh*t on HC.

If that's the case, you guys better start posting something a little more convincing, because you're fast running out of money and your mystery funder is not actually a funder until they hand over the funds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.