88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

SteveL doesn't hold the clues. He has a good dose of meglomania....

1. 574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    SteveL doesn't hold the clues. He has a good dose of meglomania. He should give himself a good upper cut. States he has a good working arrangement with DW. Frankly DW extends professional courtesy to us all with our email enquiries. Fancy sending him qna list and then dressing up his reply as an interview. Of course there was LSEsxxxxttalk claiming DW asked them to hold off on another of their submissions. Utter nonsense he probably told them to bugger off.
    Straw on this cranky ole camel's back is this bloody charity and the appropriation of someone's personal family struggle to big note his largesse.
    Back to business.
    Look at the language used on LSE'TALK. It's 2 bob each way and always self contratulatory.
    Is this blog predicting 50-100 wells and is it imminent or next cab off the rank. Doesn't really say imminent does it. Obviously will have to be many wells one day but this blog can be dusted off later to say I told you so.
    The farm out announced by 88e is more likely to be 3- 10 wells with a similar cash upfront of $US20m for petty cash like GB did with Otto, poor bastards.

Joint ventures are a way off and if you are gonna stick names in a hat include Statoil.

Here is a prediction. SteveL trys to get a seat on BoD. No I am not putting ideas in his head he would have dreamed that one up a long time ago. There already is a post a long way back where he and cronies tell DW and PB to move over.

BTW takeovers. What sell out at 20 cents or 20p whatever.
    C'mon folks really. DW sits on just under 100million shares options included. Do the maths. Wouldn't you in DW's shoes want to prove the asset up first as long as you could.

There I feel much better.
    Prefer the couch to the grassy knoll any day.
    Send me a bill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $16.30K 6.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
187 302725810 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 584013469 213
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.