PNN 0.00% 13.0¢ power minerals limited

? Annoucement, page-11

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Personally I'm not stressing that certification has not yet arrived. The Argentinians have only just completed their first day back to work as of this morning our time.

I don't know how long it takes to complete a certification report once they have the results in hand however, can we assume if we are on top of their job list,(we may be bottom of list?) and it takes, lets say a day to dot the I's and cross the T's, if they pick it up tomorrow their time, we may not get our cert til Friday our time. It could be next week before announcement, which is fine.

As Insaf points out, there is good consolidation at this level. My view is the better the consolidation is now, the greater strength the next leg up will have on a good announcement, which is now becoming more likely due to the fact, again as Insaf points out, if this was a P&D, volume would have indicated such.

In short, we have very good support and likelihood of good or better than good announcement at any moment which imho could get us to high teens. Who knows, maybe even better?? Not ramping, just my genuine opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 75311 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.