BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

annoucenment?, page-62

1. Dis
    3,746 Posts.
    If you redeem for 50c worth of BBI shares and sell them on market, isn't that alot more attractive than holding on?

-14c for 1 SPARCS bond
    -Redeem 50% for 50c worth of BBI shares - about 14-16 shares at current prices
    -sell your shares at 1c to get your initial money back
    -Keep 50% as a free carry with a face value of 50c and paying 5c pa interest

My logic flawed? Nobody sees this?

Would like to point out that the (death spiralling?) SP does not reflect the company's ability to be an ongoing concern. The company has taken what action it needs to survive. In fact its survival is more likely now than before. Unfortunately its self preservation interests and the interests of BBI holders are often divergent. On the other hand BEPPA holders' interest are aligned with the simple survival of BBI. AT a purely selfish level they benefit from: lack of BBI dividends, equity conversion of SPARCS, lifelines that keep BBI out of admin.

Not condoning the actions of BBI Ltd btw but (despite the poor SP) BEPPA looks like a better investment everyday.

I hold 100% BEPPA. I see it as an excellent (risky) ST and LT buy though it could go down a bit before recovering.

Sell sentiment is for BBI which I see as having MASSIVE dilutionary risk / overhand despite some of the bravado in posts above about SPARC not taking BBI shares

~Dis

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.