MFS mfs limited

annoucment. can any one explain it, page-14

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Yeah saw that this morning. Does entertain some form of hope.

Its been a real interesting story from the perspective of a holder, holding after the trading halt with media hammering MFS and MFS not saying too much at all during the process.

I am expecting some surprises now that I see they have cashed in stock in other area's equating to over the $150 million they need for the Fortress Fund repayment due.

If the Stella sale even goes ahead after that with a price above $450 million for half which seems the be the consensus on hotcopper and some media reports I have been reading and more like $900 million for half...pro-rated after that....then MFS might be able to get the market back on side.

Good to see them chipping away at the problem...but looks like they may have that $150million ready for payment already and ready to share the market with their position and retrading of the securities.

All we need for MFS to be $2-$3 after that confirmation they ar eon target for 2008 earning and some good news on the Steller sale or partial sale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.