FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

I knew as soon as announcement came out with planned raising...

1. 78 Posts.
    I knew as soon as announcement came out with planned raising from sophie's at 5.5c that it would be pushed down momentarily to 5.5 to 5.7c.

But as us little boys are trying to at least making a dollar in this market,the big boys were capping it down as they new there was a raising needed.

Just as it was manipulated down until a couple of weeks ago,i think that within a week it will now be manipulated up at least 10% or 20% above raising price to ensure that most who are entitled take up offer.

I like FML's potential alot,just spewing I cot caught up in the hype 3 or 4 months back.There were plenty of rumours doing the rounds late last year that this would run to 25c.

But instead it has again fallen into the 5c range.

Depending on where the s.p. goes in the next month will determine whether I take up the 90k of shares at 5.5c.

Because if they do fall any lower,I do feel holders won't take up all entitlements.

Alternatively if it runs back to 7c+, I reckon it will close over-subscribed.

Someone said be patient,and that is true,because in time if they get both projects up and running it could easily be a 20c stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $54 364

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2085 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 9858 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.