FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

hellyeah, I REALLY think you should exit now as you do not want...

1. 63 Posts.
    hellyeah, I REALLY think you should exit now as you do not want to/cant understand this deal and further, you are getting yourself all worked up and we are all worried you might burst a blood vessel unnecessarily!

Time for you and the Eskimos to take 5 minutes out while the grown ups talk.

There is lots to take in with this deal and once the dust settles, I think existing holders will realise that this was a very clever strategic move by this company that will deliver LONG TERM value.

This is a company for those who aprreciate the bigger picture and probaby best the day traders move on as you will never fully comprehend how this story will grow.

I can see the day traders and impatient 5 years from now, sitting at Diggers and Dealers...."Used to own FML, but sold them for 7 cents after they took control of the entire Coolardie belt, thought it was a bad deal"

His mate turns to him and says...."I bought my FML at $1.20 and sold for $1.80. Still one of my biggest regrets, look at them now!"

Take the time to understand this deal!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.