FML 6.90% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

announ. out, page-33

1. 63 Posts.
    Hellyeah....seems to me that you have a chronic case of "splinters in the a#rse"

Perhaps jump down off that fence and give the punters an idea on your position. There are lots of "ifs" and “hopes” and “might’s” in your recent ramblings and many statements followed with question marks. Are you a believer?

Should we really ask you genuine questions or will you just come back with "they could make you money....that is unless they go broke.....then they won’t...and then I will attend a shooting gallery....because I am a duck hunter". Hmmm, what is it that you are teaching the young and easily influenced punters on Hotcopper? Sounds like a scene from a Bugs Bunny and Elma Fudd Cartoon.

I see a great career for you in weather forecasting...and it’s over to Hellyeah for the weather;

"It will be a fine day tomorrow, that is unless it rains....in that case, it will be wet. Now for a live cross to the Eskimos for the opening of the duck season"

Hellyeah, you are starting to worry me.......have you read the announcement and analysed this deal and the company as a whole from a long to medium term perspective?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.010(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.0¢ $12.29K 87.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1775 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.