FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Thanks bagm,I like others (including hellyeah) have been...

1. 318 Posts.
    Thanks bagm,
    I like others (including hellyeah) have been presented with FMLs rises and dips, constructively the company is looking to solidify there holdings-tenemants and all that is buried under ground, we know what they have now, what we dont know is what is still there, we have seen on last drill results for the gold some pretty nice grades (how much more is there?) when i was present at the shareholders meeting i discussed with one of the directors and the Nickel engineer the nickel project. I was told that the current depth had a differing grade of nickel. The top layer of nickel is the lower grade and is harder to process but as the depth greatened the quality increases. He explained that most of the nickel companies in the area are at much greater depths and they are getting high quality nickel and alot more of it *worth your investigation* .( a value 3-5 times depth than current Fml nickel project). So the outlook for the project on that side is exciting to say the least. Hence the drilling program to begin from the bottom current level.
    I also talked about the gold prospects I was told that the company has many more target areas which when $$$$ allowing will be prospected, the emphasis from the directors was that they were excited about many other areas and cant wait to get to them, but currently they were be-ing thorough with the job at hand.
    The current nickel extraction will fund more exploration!
    I amongst others dont want to see the price where it is but i do believe that long term this company will hit paydirt. One thing though we were promised that there was no more need for capital raising to start the mining, obviously the takeover ( which they did elude to at the meeting) IS A DIFFERENT STORY, but asking for some more money now from shareholders contradicts there message.
    All in all i do believe it will be interesting to see what happens over the next month and to see how clever our management are, there surely will need to be a lot of communication with the market and maybe even a rabbit to be pulled out to keep or gain interest.
    Good luck to holders our story we be unravelling soon enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.