SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

announce - new board member

1. DPH
    315 Posts.
    4 May 2010 ASX / MEDIA RELEASE
    SUNDANCE APPOINTS NEW NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
    Former HWE Mining Executive John Jones Joins Sundance Board
    International iron ore company Sundance Resources Limited (ASX: SDL "Sundance") is pleased to announce the appointment of experienced mining executive Mr John Jones as a Non-Executive Director, further strengthening its Board as it progresses its Mbalam Project in West Africa towards development.
    Mr Jones was previously General Manager of HWE Mining, part of Leighton Contractors Resources Division, and currently assists the Division with strategy, client liaison and indigenous engagement.
    He has over 30 years' experience in the Australian contract mining industry in a wide range of general management roles. A respected engineer, Mr Jones has wide experience in the mining and civil construction industry having worked on large iron ore mine developments, encompassing construction, operations, civil infrastructure, processing and turnkey projects.
    Sundances Chairman, Geoff Wedlock, said: On behalf of the Board, management and staff at Sundance and our subsidiary companies, Cam Iron SA and Congo Iron SA, I would like to welcome John to the Board at this important stage in the Companys development.
    Johns experience with large mining and infrastructure projects in remote locations will be invaluable to Sundance as we complete Definitive Feasibility Study of the Mbalam Project this year and move into project construction in 2011.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.