SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

announce out, page-28

1. 801 Posts.
    commmmoonnnnnnnn

since when has sdl released results other than in their quarterly activities report - comming out in january. PLEASE CORRECT ME because i would really appreciate a trading halt about now for the next few months????

george in his briefing a while back said that the only thing in 2007 left to share is the PFS. to me a PFS says the project, etc. is going to cost XXX to do YY and ZZZ. what!!! your going to tell us more about how well you can dilute our shares????

the drills need to be assembled and hopefully they can do something meaningful before the quarterly report is due in january - unlike the last report that told us how well the FE had washed from the top to the bottom of the hill???

they still have not released some drill results that they talk about as having being sent to south africa a while back - not sure if i am right but these were additional to those they mentioned in their october report.

i would like to see the agreement with the government of cameroon signed and sealed before the end of the year - but then who knows if that can happen?????

i sound grumpy but then i have always liked the way the management have surprised us with how well they leak information which has a sudden impact on SP - like the premerger movement in the SP.

so lack of action now means nothing is happening????????? the only positive thing is that with the release of the escrow Talbot can now buy an extra 30 million shares to avoid a take-over. might protect the sp if it starts to fall below 20 cents.

still holding but very grumpy about it???????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.