CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

announce thursday or friday

1. 3,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Well if BG and CTP were true to their so called meeting(s) we should expect the good news to appear on either of these days POSSIBLY.
    I keep saying to myself well if they have been so quiet up to now (BG and CTP ) then the cards are obviously now been dealt and known. Certainly this game has drawn itself out so very nicely.
    When BG came on just about say September they probably did not expect oil prices to crash to $32 barrel in November 08. If that crash happened before CTP had its successes at Blamore and CBM 930001 we would have probably had no partner in BG.
    But since the SHORTENED recession fell in nicely when CTP drilling ceased and some results were known then we would have assumed that timing was perfect at the time. Lets say CTP were saved from being without a partner at that time.

BUT since then the ENERGY/FUEL demand fires apparently are now starting to rage once again for want of a saying.

What would we have do then without BG being part of our destiny now.
    I think we would have by now had at least half a dozen other mega suitors anyways. So have some of them been locked out(or all of them)?

And lets not forget the excellent news that is now coming out weekly about the huge RESOURCES that are being unvailed in the vicinity of NT and SA. These can only trigger mega investments in these areas and help to develop these regions into possibly some of the worlds greatest ENERGY producing resource places.
    Possibly these events could event lend to direct links to the EAST coasts by new rail, roads or even new gas pipes being built. Why - because apparently the so called mostly UNEXPLORED WESTERN QLD and NSW regions will eventually be also targets for greater exploration and perhaps interesting discoveries in the next few decades.

Hopefully by then most of us will be multi millionares and very much living no more in dreams of todays announcements and small cent gains on the stocks we hold.

Tomorrow! Err.. - I think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.