AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

announcement and down ramping

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Companies dont usually come out and say 'immense' potential. That in itself speaks volumes.

The recent update announcement on Friday was again a move in the right direction and 'positive'

Yes its slower than we had hoped but things are progressing. These 11 holes are going to be very very important and I think the company 'obviously' knows that....so it will be interesting to see where they drill and what they will come up with.

Downrampers here know this and its just the right climate to try to get this baby down further ...before....the drilling results...or any other substantial news or developments hit the market.

11 drill holes will be done without a lot of fuss and will certainly relay results to the market relatively quicker imo.

Several notable and notorious posters are doing a mighty job of down playing AEX and DD. There has been too many posts that are unclear and are tainted with a negative slant.

Deliberate down ramping with most posts unable or unwilling to further explain why?

Often the views dont correlate to and often contradict factual evidence.

These traders still take the time to post, to bag out and to boast that they have traded this...? Hello!

I appreciate any objective factual points of view.

There is a vested interest in playing this down and its very clear to me....and others here apparently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.