CUV 1.15% $14.55 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Chances are not as good as I thought. I took another look at the...

1. 648 Posts.
    Chances are not as good as I thought. I took another look at the Corporate Presentation from last week and they slyly pushed a couple announcements to early Q2 on the graph by the looks of things.

This goes against what Wolgen said in the Rosacea Group interview from a few weeks back when he said the EPP results would be out by the end of March.

I am also thinking that despite the Corporate Presentation in Hong Kong from last week saying (on the graph) that US PHase III would begin soon, we may not see that at all.

The Porphyria Foundation (in the US) barked for the 3rd time clamored on its Twitter page seeking EPP patients for a study. If the study would already full, would they still be clamoring 3x for patients? That is a major concern of mine.

I was told they have until the end of March to hear from the FDA. IF that is the case, we're down to just days now.

If you expected to be disappointed with these guys, you won't be disappointed. How's that for a way of putting it.

Here's hoping they pull a shocker.

just my opinions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.55
Change
-0.170(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $728.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.00 $15.00 $14.27 $1.051M 72.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 293 $14.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.59 293 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.