GSF 0.00% 0.1¢ gsf corporation limited

announcement cant be far away, page-23

1. 17,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    I used to hold a decent posi in GSF. But due to the appalling lack of communication by mgmnt I sold out gradually from 8.5c down to 6c. At one stage there we didn't even have a correct phone number for the company, a website or email address. I considered that there are too many other good specs where mgmnt were prepared to keep me informed of progress.

Having said all that I like the concept of GSF and still do. If I had not bailed and was still in I would stay in at this low price. Unfortunately with spec stocks if an ann. is expected and is a week late the market will punish the stock severely. But in reality it is nothing for timetables of mining stocks to blow out by several months. This is fairly normal, particularly in the mining boom where equipment and personal are hard to come by. Unfortunately this fact is at odds with the temperament of the market.

what I am saying is just because progress is taking forever and the SP is very low doesn't necessarily mean it won't all happen for GSF. But it would be nice for holders to get some commentry from mngmnt along the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.