GSF 0.00% 0.1¢ gsf corporation limited

I agree with 9L to some extend. I too sold out at the higher...

1. 2,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    I agree with 9L to some extend. I too sold out at the higher levels, but still have taken a substantial loss.

I simply have lost all confidence in the management. To me, they are very disappointing in how they go about their business of building/converting a company into a mining set-up. I do understand that something like that takes time, but they started setting the time table, not the share holders.
    Having been to the AGM and having talked to them after the meeting they made it sound as if everything was on track back then. However even though the sp was already deteriorating then, they still waited with their update to share holders and finally just put it in with the quarterlies and with further uncertainty about the time frame to boot.
    I am in business myself and you learn how to judge people you talk business with. Now the impression they gave me was that they are somewhat inexperienced in what they are trying to do, to say the least. They weren’t sure on how to go about things and needed to get more advice. At the same time though, they are negotiating with the guys in Africa about mining leases, which were simply put up on some website on the bases - first in best dressed - as well as doing due-diligents.
    Now obviously their time table didn’t work out in getting set up, how bad will it be when these guys are in control of the mining leases? Once again the will be totally dependent on the guys they are going to buy them off to establish that what they spend all the money/shares on is actually in the ground and worth digging up.

Further more, they will have to restructure the share register to reach the 20 cent level. When I was interested in GSF a simple division by 3 would have done the trick, by now to get to the same resulting 20 cents that represents a nice round division by 5. Meaning for every 100,000 shares you are holding right now, you will be holding 20,000 after. The further the sp falls until it finally happens, the worse it gets. I saw 3 cents mentioned above, so that would give you still around 14,000 shares for every 100,000. So would your share holding still worth holding on to? After all for every 100,000 shares held now you would be making $1000 for ever cent the sp goes up after the conversion you would make just $140.
    On that note, I just went through an exercise like that with ECU, 3.5 cents became 35 cents (10 for 1) however the share price didn’t hold there either and is today 17 cents.

Anyway, I just thought I give you my final take on the GSF story, as the chart is not looking that “crash” hot either. So good luck to all the true believers I hope for you I will be proven wrong!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.