NTM 0.00% 0.5¢ nt minerals limited

Moly,The ground RCP is very prospective and has shown that...

1. 28 Posts.
    Moly,

The ground RCP is very prospective and has shown that through drilling. It is part of the Mc carthur basin which extends through Arnhem land right down to Mt Isa. Mount Isa has similar geology as RCP tennaments and we are a pre existing mine and this is a good area of Oz for mineralisation, very, very old volcanic ground and very under explored. I have great hopes for this company as they are a cheap stock, they are on good ground and they know it. I believe this year will be a turn in direction and positive out comes will be common. There is alot of money around for commodities especially Cu, Co, Pb, Zn,Au and Ag all of which are found around the direct vicinity of Redbank and part of the same basin. The abandoned hole due to the wet had hit Pyrite, Pyrite is very common around Sulfides and this is in my opinion the most interesting and exciting information for me as this may and i repeat may lead to an ore body at depth. I have read their drilling updates and have noticed shallow holes are being drilled this in my opinion was to shore up copper oxide and not sulfides they may know there are sulfides there but at this stage they are not chasing them as hard as the oxides at shallow depths that have cheap OPEX compared with sulfides at depth.
    Cheers,

mmesro

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.087M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 4952533 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1020212 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.