SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Even though i still wouldn't count out an announcement come...

1. 60 Posts.
    Even though i still wouldn't count out an announcement come Monday morning yesterdays trading turned out to be an accumulation by someone, the only problem with SDL is that its hard to judge who it is actually

Are they buying 4 million shares and selling 5 million shares or they buying 5 million and selling 4 million.

Whoever it was they have plenty of ammunition to do what they what, probably been 200 million shares traded for the week and the SP the same

From personal point of view i don't think the average shareholder is interested in selling and getting caught out if a 60-70 cent offer is around the corner, we are all prepared to go down with the ship than sell at 52 cents.

The SP won't break 55 until a JV or higher offer is on the table, that will come before any ore upgrade.

Once we know the direction is not to get caught out there as well as i believe the upgrade will come within 48 days of a JV announcement

Time is ticking away as these governments want their hands greased sooner rather than later, if i was 74yo i wouldnt want things taking too long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.