SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi DoogsNot only with this recent quarterly, yet past ones also....

1. 3,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Hi Doogs

Not only with this recent quarterly, yet past ones also. I have seen progress, plenty of progress. We all want things to be bigger, happen quicker and more importantly for some is to have our pockets lined with blocks of $100 notes not $5 notes.

I and many have seen for years the potential of this emerging company so to specify much from this quarterly is trivial in my eyes.

Seeing the large reserve quantities, large cash reserves, low cost producer figures hasn't really changed from what most of us already knew.

The obvious and much discussed finance, off take and strategic partner element is what we are all excitedly, nervously and patiently awaiting.

I see through the quarterly that SDL are well positioned to ride out this take over offer and play it the way they want to play it. We are also financial enough to see through this current dip in the global economy.

I suppose the main thing for me in the quarterly is that SDL AND SHAREHOLDERS FINALLY HAVE SOME CONCRETE EVIDENCE THAT WHAT WE INVESTED IN IS AS GOOD AS WE THOUGHT AND KNEW, AND THE BIG PLAYERS WANT IN. How many and who we still don't know for certain, yet we can confirm this project is not a dream it is reality.

The quarterly doesn't tell me that I still need to exercise my patience.

I know and apologize for my generalizations yet I have always stated that it is the companies fundamentals that I have invested in. We have huge ore reserves and others want it and we can do it cheap with nice profit margins.

Simple really.

cheers
    donedeal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.