SFX 1.47% 33.5¢ sheffield resources limited

whilst i care that the deal is given the green light, as i am a...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    whilst i care that the deal is given the green light, as i am a long-time holder believing in the story, and whilst in early sep i wrote that i hope that sense prevails amonst the political classes, and noting 2.5 months later that this issue is exactly where we find ourselves, i can honestly say that i have not taken one micro-slice of use from not even one bmw post. whomever you are, hiding bravely in anonymity, with no requirement for accountability, do not assume some pseudo self-importance that you are protecting or representing so-called mum and dad investors like me. you absolutely do not represent me. you only stand for yourself, spouting not one word of useful information to anyone on this thread to help folk understand the issues. you are merely throwing a dice and hoping you'll be visionary if the deal falls over. it seems to me you are pursuing a personal agenda driven by what? perhaps it would be because of deep-rooted feelings of inferiority that go back a long way, an insecurity in your own self-worth, an inability to be taken seriously coupled with the discovery of web-based platforms as a way of elevating your self-worth at least in your own eyes. you can have status and a voice. well done. perhaps even personal slights have been meted out to you by SFX or someone at that company. who knows? i do know that even if the deal is rejected, you will not be a visonary, you will have got lucky on a 50/50 crap shoot, and for that i will have no respect for you, and i suspect nor will most on this thread. i would respect 2ic a hundred times more having called it wrong, because of his/her efforts to provide logical analysis in arriving at his/her position.
    bmw your contribution amounts to zero, you scream 'broken' and 'worthless' with all your bile-ridden posts, and that is sad for you but hey, there's a lot of people like you out there these days, finding your emboldened yet empty voice in cyberspace. i wonder if you're as stalwart in your actual life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $132.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $86.76K 249.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44191 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 60000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.