IMM 1.47% 34.5¢ immutep limited

Hi Xerxes_phGood one lol. Just thought I would run todays action...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Xerxes_ph

Good one lol. Just thought I would run todays action through my TA software and there are lots of buy signals starting from a week or so ago.

I particularly wanted to check what the Stochastic Oscillator tells me but unfortunately no joy there yet. Its the missing link lol.

I then also decided to check an stochastic indicator that combines weekly with daily stochastics for signals. Doing this removes the whipsaw results that can happen by just using a daily stochastic. The combined daily and weekly stochastic also takes account above average volume and the average directional movement as secondary confirmation signals.

Well lo and behold I hit pay-dirt. I got a buy signal after the close today for this indicator. This naturally doesnt guarantee the direction of the stock, but it is showing a strengthening based on recent activity. For me it creates cautious optimism but I would like to see continued better volume before I can expect a better chance of a break to a longer term uptrend.

Just my personal opinions and observations and may prove incorrect.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 36.0¢ 33.5¢ $2.184M 6.253M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 156342 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 107414 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.