IMM 1.23% 40.0¢ immutep limited

announcement coming..., page-47

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi RayJohnston The posters that thumbed you up and I was one of them probably like me believe that in brevity you summed up the position pretty well.

On the posts that did contain very good more detailed information one needs to consider that in your case your post has been read 456 times whereas in the other instances you mention the number of hits is considerably less and imo thats the reason for the disparity that you perceive. Had as many people read their post as yours they would likely have many more thumbs ups.

As to the reason that some posts are read more than others there are varying reasons but what I myself find is that it has a lot to do with the time the posts are made. This is particularly true on the day trade threads where at certain times there may be a thousand plus hits in a short space of time and at other times the numbers are lower. I notice these things and am glad that I do. Its good practice of ones analytical skills lol. I could alo put it another way. I keep an eagle eye on things.

Anyway keep up your clear and concise posts they are appreciated.

regards
    eagle888

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $581.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.5¢ 39.5¢ $1.576M 3.906M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2506 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 8079 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.