ADO 4.55% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

announcement coming, page-48

1. 6,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1971
    I find the thing that really detracts from a really robust discussion in the ADO threads is the dismissiveness by a few of any post that is remotely negative about ADO by the superbulls here.

A negative thread, or any issue raised by an existing holder is often met with childish pot shots like "Why don't you just sell your shares then?"

For non-current holders who are just running the ruler over the company and canvassing perspectives on risks and issues, the ADO zealots rather engaging with the poster's issue, prefer to shout them down with comments like "Oh, you are just trying to downramp because you haven't got your order filled."

These responses suggest an almost cult like attitude by the zealous faithful.

I am conscious of many risks and issues in all the companies I hold (there is rarely a risk free lunch) and while those risks and issues obviously aren't significant enough for me to sell out (hence why I hold them), I like to keep that at the forefront of my mind, in case things change and those risks and issues increase.

Part of having a robust discussion is not just considering all the potential upside, but looking at the information to remain abreast of potential issues and setbacks. Many of these we may find to be insignificant for the time being, or not having any relevance at all, but it is prudent to continually test your thesis as time delivers new information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.