THR 2.94% 1.8¢ thor energy plc

I think the BGF Equities report "The Cheapest...

1. 177 Posts.
    I think the BGF Equities report "The Cheapest Tungsten/Molybdenum Stock on the Market" posted on the THOR mining web page yesterday is responsible for the sudden upswing in the share price.

http://www.thormining.com.au/docs/downloads/08-05-26%20Thor%20BGF%20Equities%20Research.pdf

If you look at the spreadsheet it is obvious that we should continue this strong upswing for at least a few more days to somewhere above 20 cents. Keep in mind that this report doesn't take into consideration THOR's great uranium prospects. Any investor who read that and has a speculative bone in their body be buying into THOR. I like the comment about the new board being more focussed on mining rather than promotion of the company. This has been THOR's one draw-back and they new board should bring back previous holders. Welcome back Tony P and others.

The only announcements I can foresee in the near future are that a new Uranium drilling program is to be initiated, or some details of potential funding options for Molyhill. It is good practice for any exploration company to inform the market of an exploration campaign close to the time of commencement, so I doubt we are expecting drilling results in the short term. I could be wrong and would love to hear of more results.

A really long shot is that BHP's exploration in the Harts Ranges is hinting at something that extends as far as THOR's tenements and either BHP or the guys on the ground are taking some interest in THOR.

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/getAnnPdf('/asx/statistics/showAnnouncementPDF.do?idsID=',%20'00843571',%20'Announcement');return%20false;

The good times are coming. Well done to those who sat out the tough times, our patience will be rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $4.112M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $53 3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 914797 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 52500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.