HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

Announcement confusion

1. 11,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    I think a lot of the confusion over this company has to do with poor ASX releases.

A few examples:

they refer to it as PSY's technology, where in actual fact it is licensed under specific terms which should be mentioned in all ASX releases regarding this tech. In actual fact the UWA receive 52% share and no dilution for any JV terms.

Low cost.... compared to what? Low cost compared to state of the art ultra sensitive sensors, not the huge range of electronic sensors. Another throw away line that could easily be misconstrued.

New and existing applications..... Existing applications in these niche areas is agreed (atomic microscopy and explosive gas environments), new applications will depend on continued R&D into new materials that react with the substance to be tested, and potentially new processes to deposit these materials.

I think the announcements give the false impression of being further along the R&D path than they actually are, and this stock is going to be very volatile until a lot of information is released which is not currently available leaving investors just guessing and traders smacking their lips.
    Last edited by vertigo: 11/09/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $348 24.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 224594 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 250000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.