PDN 1.37% $10.10 paladin energy ltd

announcement confusion

1. 2,020 Posts.
    I read somewhere posted here that we were or should be expecting an annoucement re: commissioning of the mine.

I further added to this and then thought something was not right about that.

I recall that the last announcement in August was already for commissioning but it was announcing 'staged' commissioning...i.e. not fully commissioned yet. Just a progress update really.

We were originally expecting the start of commissioning announcement on or by Sep 22, but I believe we have had this already. I checked the September project update for Langer Henrich on the PDN website under project development status for commissioning and noted that the staged commissioning process will continue over the next two months, so therefore we will not hear about 'completion' of commissioning until at least the 28th of October.

However, what may still be announced are updates on the progress through each stage. I.e. Scrubber and attrition, leach and CCD, U precipitation and and reagant areas...

Project handover is still targeted at late December 06 with production commencing in Dec 2006, not January 2007, which is good news nonetheless.

Apologies for any confusion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.10
Change
-0.140(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $3.019B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.98 $10.10 $9.97 $18.94M 1.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 991 $10.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.11 10315 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.