CND 8.11% 3.4¢ condor energy limited

announcement due to west africa assets, page-11

1. 303 Posts.

Butch and Cara, if Mali and Muaritania is completely sold, then the upside for this company in view to the elephant oil and gas discoveries is also gone.

So then you have a company with no huge upside and 1 pissant well.

Very little acreage and a well to drill that the company is too scared to drill because it knows La Punta 2 will not flow 5000 bopd.

If you dont believe me, then answer this. I have a documented booklet from the AGM in Nov07 clearly stating the upside of drilling La Punta 2 well. This is the companies best chance to get 200 plus more barrels of oil per day. So as per schedule this company would have drilled the La Punta 2 well by end of March 08.

If it was successful, Bkp would now have 300 plus barrels of oil per day of revenue.

These are the facts, nobody can dispute this. I have it in writing for god sake.

So then the company raises more capital, which all of as investors think is going towards the La Punta drilling program.

I mean, why else as investors would we be giving the company more funds? As investors we what a return on our money.

The share price is a true reflection on what this team is doing!

Giv'em 8 million dollars, how long do you think it will last in there hands? I say look at it this way, you could give them 20 million, as they had 18 months ago. I ask you all, " What did they do with that 20 Million?"

This company had in the bank 20 million 18 months ago! WHat did they do with it? Keep asking yourself this question. What did they do with 20 million?

This is what will happen, there will be a huge effort to try and lift the share price, catch out unsuspecting buyers while shares are being sold out.

Where will the share price be in 2 weeks, What is 100 barrels worth to a company which has 379 million plus shares.

Theres alot better on offer else where.

k

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $19.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $43.68K 1.240M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 681110 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 67778 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.