TZL 22.7% 1.7¢ tz limited

Roo RooNice finish with an new buyer stepping up at 60 cents....

1. 16,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    Roo Roo

Nice finish with an new buyer stepping up at 60 cents. Bring on the news! I've been looking at what we are likley to hear about and its quite a list:

1) The TFS sale/acquisition. I imagine there will be major announcements about financial arrangements such as placements (to Textron?) related to any purchase of parts or all of TFS (I don't imagine TZL has access to enough funding though to buy all of TFS .. its more likley to be part of a syndicate IMHO)
    2) Commercial production of the third fastener family which is expected early in 2006
    3) Linkages with software and smart material suppliers (although their MOU to acquire a smart materials supplier expired in January I believ).
    4) Agreements to develop products for clients (althogh TZL says these are mostly subject to strict confidentiality)
    5) Sales of Intevia products in the first two families and associated royalty payments.

I am of course being highly optimistic to imagine that announcements on more than a couple of these will be announced soon ... but hey just one would be good!

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.