SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Serena. I always thought that the funding for Rail, Port and...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi Serena. I always thought that the funding for Rail, Port and Mines would be reliant on there being a road being built from The Congo Republic through to Yaounde and on to Port being finished and tarmac. Also the road from Doula through Kribi to Lolabe being finished before anything would start up. My view was that bringing in large machinery and rail building equipment would be reliant on there being roads and port access. I was wrong Giulio said they had other ways to bring ashore heavy equipment. SDL do not need Kribi stage 2 to be finished or the road being finished as a road will be built parallel to the rail corridor. I knew about the road being built running parallel to the rail corridor.
    The road from The Congo Republic to Mbalam and on towards port is nearly finished as I thought, Giulio confirmed. Giulio said the untarred road was horrendous to travel to Mbalam.
    Giulio did clarify some other items for me that I was not sure about.
    A matter of waiting, as Giulio is not sure on progress of funding between The Cameroon Government and the Chinese.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.