SWP 2.22% 22.0¢ swoop holdings limited

announcement due, page-2

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Well sure, eventually someone will be correct - the guys that were giving the ...announcement this week posts... a month back were obviously not correct. AnniesLane - maybe you will be on the money - Lets wait and see.

The positive news is that I am in Beijing and it is booming so if FCN ever pulls anythin out of the ground it will certainly have a market/

If you've read me you'll know I am on AGM. People saying the same thing there that because there has been no announcement for a while there must be one very soon that will drive the price upwards.

That sort of post is a rubbish post on AGM and on FCN.

No one seems to have heard of bad announcements that fall short of market expectations - they do happen.

Look at the clowns in Titan, they got into mining and the ore got rejected at the smelter. 40c to zero c basically.

Vespasian - Sorry it's taken a while to respond. No problem with you at all, I think you contribute a lot to HC. There is actually not a link between those whoosh and toot toot guys and you but I definitely hold you up as the poster boy for FCN. I think you would die in a ditch defending it.

If I am not wrong you have said many times that you like to hold a parcel LT and a parcel for trading. You have said that you have done well trading the stock - I simply cast the opinion that to continue to do well you will have to short the stock. It's heading down, IMO!

Like you say patience is needed. Hope you've got plenty as FCN is not a cert and BHP and JBM are capable of making bad decisions.

Chinkiat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $45.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 22.0¢ $22K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95489 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 3947 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.