ITE i.t.& e limited

it& e (ITE). Good evening everybody;Gotta a stack of info -- re....

1. 399 Posts.
    it& e (ITE).

Good evening everybody;

Gotta a stack of info -- re. it& e (ITE) to share ..... on three(3) main distinct --currently imo highly relevant-- areas.... and would do so.....except ....for my self imposed ...2 week rest-- ...

... As I got the distinct feeling ....that AA and friends ..... felt that all that now needs to be said,(re. (ITE) has NOW been already said ....(and while I politely would say; I do not "quite" agree !! -- as now is the time, imo-- whch is just getting, imo-- to Be indeed; the interesting part, where critical various .... DIRECTIONAL.... (ITE) permutations and combinations... for (ITE) Investors; --- will --imo-- effect the next three months significantly) -- ....

I do now deferentially .....still respect..... the alternative view .....expressed by those ..... who wanted me to quieten down & butt out" ....for a while & to keep; "My own Counsel" .... regarding my latest Independent Research... .. and let everyone else.... "have a go" -- for a while...... and see what others ....choose to convey; (here on HC)..... re. (ITE).

..... By the way .....

Everyone; who ahs follwed some of the Pub's manderings; -- do hope some of the true believers on Marathon (MTN) -- are now enjoying their Crownies.

Picked this other stock; (MTN) --- after a lot of research-- and looks very close now ...to being a 15 Bagger -- and will-- imo be a 25 bagger-- and that is in about a 20 month overall macro time period ... yet again-- jsut proves; the wonderful opportunities to be had-- from the variant perception/arbitrage in reality versus perception-- from Mr Market.... and his "mad pricing ....and rationally calibrated and assesed .... "Intrinsic Value" .....

- Also; ; those who know me .... from another more ...."private forum"...--hope you all--also enjoyed--Ezy learning-- EZY today !! -- up 95% ....and a .nice 2.5 - bagger ...within not much more; than a few months....-- and even greater -- 4 ++ Bagger ...over 9 months or so-- !!

....Back to it& e (ITE).

-To me; "the analytical trick" --- with it&e (ITE)... for the Value Investor; .... is .... in; being strong, rational and tough minded .... about the (ITE) Real Intrinsic Valuation -- versus the volatile (ITE) Share Price; .... and within th3e context of that point; at the variance; at which to Hold (ITE) ....before Selling for Far too low -- or arguably also; exposing oneself ....at far too high levels-- even !!!-- --

And secondly; the likely relevant .... Time Frames .....involved in this current Time-- -- based on the knoweable and inductively deducible (ITE) facts-....

- ..... (To me George . Soros Inflection Hypothesis Theory-- based on his hedge Fund Open Society Open Loop Thinking strategies--cobined of course with my fave classic text: Dodd & Graham's --" Security Analysis"-- does also now definitely apply; with the necessary alterations being calibrated for the phrase: "knowledge capital" ....to substitute.... for say ..... "inventory/asset value". ....

Yes indeed; this all imo .....definitely applies ....with the lovely & juicy (ITE) case study-- which is now before us -- ....And so there is a free Robbo; PUB clue ..... !! ....).

-- Although I personally; must so far note & say; that I do not yet see ....... much extra info here on HC .... being added; .... about the Discounted for Risk Probablisitic; proper calibration of this Price/Time/Value -- Curve & Vortex on this Graph...??

By this I refer; ...-- of course; for (ITE)--...

....By this I mean ....the intersecting Junction; between the it&e Share Price and Time Value of Money (which is yet another wonderful filed for eprception arbitrage but that is another interewsting story ....imo.....for another day)-- -- other than the Current ... HC ... .. rather one dimensional .... fixation on the awaited .... "news to support the 4 contracts" -- .....which again .....I politely would ask you to at least calmly think about .....my alluding to this --Precise Actual Point -- on a previous post; here on HC...about a week... or so .....ago.....

This thoughtline; then expressed; is imo.... now waht is becoming relevant & maybe even ..... critical-- . ....

... hmmmmm step up from that.... imo, make that..... Absolutely critical.

Also; maybe you might consider to actually reflect on and READ what was actually "said" -- by (ITE) at the AGM-- and then .... please- for Investors sake who have holdings in (ITE) -- do, do, do, .... -- synthesize and interpret-- and apply a valid rational interpretation. ..ratehr than ...."cut logical corners"..... if you know.... what I mean... !!

-- ie: Clue & Question: What is the Status....?

--Step One.

(ITE) have said; (in thier AGM).... that they will have 4 Closed Signifiantly large and New Bank style Contracts ......in Dec/Jan ... ..

- But from this bald superficial premise; , I detect the wrong short term conclusions..... being potentially made ....by some, at HC....maybe ...??!!

-That.... only imo ....would .... be a bit of a shame...

And; I would love ..... to fill in "the blanks"-- for you all; .... at least in what it is to what I assess; as the obvious ...." blanks" -- .... for you, but as I say.. ..

Got the feeling; that a few of you.... would prefer this time ....for Robbo ..... to be back on the Pub Hammock..... and let others have a go..... at putting their 2 cents worth instead..... which is definitely ....fair enough !!!

But please consider, just consider....... to do some ..... .. even; "just a little" ... ...even..... somke of your won.... logical inductive reasoning maybe now... ???...

And by so doing; not fall .....for the old ... 101 Cognitive Dissonance blinkered Tunnel Vision Trap ---

ie: geeee.... in hindisght; that was a silly conclusion trap--.....I forgot to actually... "think"... geeee....

.....And I am sure you know what I mean...(re ITE)...as it stands.... Right Now-- .... at least; ... anyway... .. it seems some of you.... sorta.... feel you do anyway !!

Anyway; Better get back to my Hammock..... and fresh cold crownies !!

Do hope the SMY, MTN and EZY,RFG,PBD, CLX, IPN, and ANG ( ANG ... also now staring at 3.5 to 4 bags in 5-6 months--thank you Lord !!-- from that other Galaxy)-- ) --- profits ... Are genuinely helping ....eveyone's own personal Budgets-- who followed some of that other (ANG), RFG,PBD, and IPN, stuff -- in another Galaxy -- at another place and time-- far, far away -- over the last 3-4 months ...

-- Only share some of the Pub fresh ideas-- , .... "coz I actually .... do care" ...... that you all might experience .... some Good to okay Results-- for YOU, ....and Your loved ones;.... from maybe using some of my fresh "stuff" , to generate some fresh ....."food for thought"-- and to complement .... your own reasoning, ....research with .... your own thoughts and analysis.... from maybe; the odd , vaguely tasty crumb -- from here at the Pub....

Will be hopefully back again; in about 8-9 days--...

Be cool, and... do also; .... be smart !!

Kindest Regards,

Robbo .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.