ITE i.t.& e limited

it&e (ITE).AA, there is no inference like the one you suggest...

1. 399 Posts.
    it&e (ITE).

AA, there is no inference like the one you suggest implied, in any way whatsoever.

Instead, I have tried ....this time ....to get back people's ...focus ....and thoughts .... on the ACTUAL company.... it&e. ...

BTW, AA, did feel you had a very valid point; re the 20 cents artifical suppresser; in the it7e (ITE) Depth-- which you correctly and wisely made; just the other day...

.. I think what can also now be probably deduced from todays actual BUYS in it&e (ITE) ; is to see the determined ....Block Buying..... at 19/19.5 cents-- and the size of the BUYS.... namely..... often around the $22K to $34K per transaction....

Would definitely..... "bet" ....that the currrent and todays (ITE) buyers are using their broker friends, to, ....as you say .... keep the pressure on the 20 cents sell side-- and even lay off some steam by being prepared to circulate money at that 20 cent level; if so required...

By the way; this sort of depth dealings-- is Exactly what happened with Austin Engineering(ANG) -- all the way from 37 cents to $1.00 -- and is now $1.40-- and even a bit beyond soon.. ... in the last 90 days-- and indeed to Retail Food Group (RFG) from 73 cents to about now also.

Ditto .....with a lot of other high value/under priced shares.

Probably a funntion of the fact; that if an Investor wants a 1/2 Million dollar to 1.5 Million Dollar plus position.... in a Growth micro-cap stock--like it&e (ITE) he/she ahs got to find a way to not allow his own buying to artifically allow the shareprice to go too quickly to the moon....

--This sort of share market activity, imo-- Can also often--not always--- but often-- auger and pre figure .....corporate take-over/merger or acquisition actibvity-- witness MTN, MLB, and RFG in this respect .....

Maybe note this above para, with an asterix.

And do remember, their are some questions to think about .....and discuss..... in my last Post ....here on HC, re (ITE)... Let us focus perhaps on the issues and possible answers --yes...--??-- to those.

Regards,

robbo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.