PLT 0.70% 70.5¢ plenti group limited

announcement due, page-11

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Hi Dabru, Lemas, Thymus, Patientman (yes, a very apt name) and all,

Yes, we were all waiting for the dumpers to come and spoil the party at the end of an atypically positive day for PLT.

We looked at the 11.5c buy and 13c sell, and waited for the 4:10pm dump of 100K shares like the 4 days prior, destroying the 3c / 30% increase for the day (to a paltry 13c) ... fortunately it didn't happen.

There's been a lot of desperation; good to see a respite from it for today at least (it's amazing what a good day in the US can do).

Whilst (probably a very small number of) sellers have been desperately dumping, it's been reassuring to see those that still have funds ready to lap them up. And why not ... PLT are one of the few companies without loans and don't seem to be on the margin call list (unlike most other stocks).

If PLT can finally come up with the goods, they might be able to isolate us from the rest of the market, which seems to get scarier by the moment (e.g. have a look at Ctindale's post on the DES thread amongst others).

Good luck all, let's hope for more green days (and of course some good news, very soon).

Cheers.

p.s. it was funny to see Thymus having to clarify that he wasn't Cooma ... on another site I had to point out to Mailman (although I think he's on HC as well) that I am in fact NOT Mrs B.Dillon!!! He does have a very good sense of humour, and I do tend to wave the PLT flag a bit too much, but as I also had to correct him I AM A BLOKE and I don't 'wave the pom poms' !!! (LOL)

p.p.s. no, it wasn't me buying 3,000 at 12.5c to make amends for driving the SP down the previous day, nor the subsequent 3,000 that next broke the 13c mark. No, for the SP to go up I would need to sell some, that's the way it tends to go!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $123.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.5¢ 70.5¢ 70.5¢ $8.995K 12.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18316 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.5¢ 1195 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.