PLT 5.76% 65.5¢ plenti group limited

Lemas,Good anticipation re-posting a version without any...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Lemas,

Good anticipation re-posting a version without any expletives, although yours was tame and partially concealed. It does sound funny using a term like 'blazers' ... seems all proper, like, old chap. The moderators have been extremely busy of late, I don't know many forums that haven't been moderated yet.

In answer to your question, the annual report contains a list of the top 20 shareholders, although as it was effective as at that time it would now be quite out of date, especially given directors share purchases and of course the convertible notes would have given it a major reshuffle. It's the table on page 43 under 'Statement under Rule 4.10.9'. Keep in mind that Robert Hunter appears twice, under his own name and 'Venator Investments', and of course he would be much higher up the list now. There are probably other duplications due to family trusts, super and other investment vehicles.

If you want a more up-to-date list, you could try contacting Richard Legge (Company Secretary).

As for how long before disclosure on significant holding changes, I don't know that off the top of my head, although I have a feeling it's about 2 or 3 days. If no one else here happens to, you might have to do a bit of a search on the ASX site.

Cheers.

p.s. whilst I'm sure there are still plenty of sellers ready to pounce, and not wanting to jinx us, there does seem to be some nice buying strength accumulating

p.p.s. re yesterday's posting fiasco, whilst I've already agreed to the first shout (on the $1 SP celebratory drinks session), I'll happily concede the need to thow in an extra round as compensation (not for the French bubbly though ... LOL)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.5¢
Change
-0.040(5.76%)
Mkt cap ! $114.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 65.0¢ $9.835K 14.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10685 65.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 3539 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.